*Note: This procedure will require a server restart
1. Go to Control Panel then double-click System.
2. Select the Advanced tab and Click Settings under Performance.
3. Go to Advanced tab and then click Change under Virtual Memory.
4. Select the new drive that you want to use to store the paging file.
5. Set Initial Size and Maximum size in MB.
(Microsoft recommends that you use the recommended value in the Total Page File Size for All Drives box).
6. Click Set and then click OK twice.
7. You will be propted to restart the server for the changes to take effect, Click Restart Now