War On Errors
Article ID: 31331
Last Reviewed: 4/1/2010 3:33:58 PM
Outlook not showing images in the body of the email
Outlook does not show images or pictures in the body of the email just a red x on the top right corner
- Right click on the red "x" and select "Download pictures"
If this does not work, you may have to delete all content from the temporary OLK folder.
The location of this folder is depends on the version of outlook you are using. To locate this folder:
- Click on Start>Run and type "regedit"
- Navigate to
- Navigate to
- Locate the "OutlookSecurityTempFolder" and copy the path
- Right-click the Start button and select "Explore" to open Windows Explorer
- Paste the path into the Windows Explorer address bar and hit enter
- Delete all content in this folder
Re-open outlook and you should now be able to view images in the messge body.
red x Outlook images Pictures in Outlook Images in Outlook email images email pictures
Did you find the information you were looking for? If not, here are some other suggestions:
Lag in Outlook 2007
Microsoft Outlook 2007 RPC over HTTPS configuration
GFI Faxmaker unable to send using [fax:XXX-XXX-XXXX] alias when running Exchange 2007 UM
Sage Business Vision (BVCON.FIL) is no longer accessible
How to change web access port on Netopia 3000 router
Terms & Conditions