1. Shutdown Virtual computer from ESX infrastructure Client.
2. Right click on Virtual Machine and click on EDIT Settings.
3. Click on the Hard Disk you wish to modify and increase its size in Provisioned Size as seen in the next screenshot.
4. Turn On Virtual Machine.
5. Right click on Computer and select Manage.
6. On the disk Manager verify that new adds space shows in the disk drive as Unallocated.
7. Opened Command prompt and type the command DISKPART and click Enter.
8. Type command LIST VOLUME to display all available volumes.
9. Type command SELECT VOLUME () selecting the number of the desired drive.
10. Type command EXTEND. You will receive a confirmation that extend completed successfully.
11. Type Exit.
The hard drive has been successfully expanded.